Thursday, January 11, 2007

Slacker

So I was surfing the internet today and I realized I never posted how my new job went (or is going because it is still going on). I thought that I had written about it but really it was just an email that I had written to Amber about my new job. So I apologize that I have been kinda a slacker lately with my posting. So here it goes with the new job info:

Monday I started my new job with Mason; he is the son of Dr. Billy and Samantha Billy. He is six months old and is huge! No joke, he is wearing 12 month clothes and they are almost too small! But he is cute and he is kinda fun. The first day was a little bit awkward; just because it's a new family and I really don't know them that well. Samantha hung out around the house because she is trying to catch up on 6 months worth of house work so that made it a little more awkward but it turned out to be fine. Mason is not as mentally developed as Dalton was/is so it is a little more difficult, but it's fun. He likes to be held (remember this is like a 20+ lb. kid) a lot so I spend a lot of time in the rocking chair. He also loves the Teletubbies so I have already memorized an entire DVD; fun soup! Anyway, I am just kinda working and hanging out now. I only work three days a week now so I have just been hanging out on Tuesdays and Thursdays until school starts. So pretty much, I've just been being a slacker this week and this will probably continue for the next two weeks until school starts.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey...I say, more power to the fat kids...I was one! =) Glad to hear that the new job is going well. It was great seeing you!

ATSmith said...

Total slacker! I kept checking each day after you worked ... not that my days are even straight ... but you know what I mean. Glad things are going well. They are lucky to have you : )