Monday, April 09, 2007

Back At It

It is now Monday night and I am back at it. Spring Break is over and I am back to work. Spring Break was really cool. Monday was really relaxing. I got to take my dog for a walk and relax most of the morning. In the afternoon I went to my friend Chad's house and he cut my hair again which is always fun (I love changing my hair). Tuesday I went over to Amber and Ryan's house for dinner and a movie which was super fun. Cory was there when I arrived and it reminded me of the good ol' days when we used to have home group. But dinner was great (it really was Amber, thanks a lot) and The Prestige was a good movie. Wednesday I went to Ventura with Amber and the girls. Thursday I helped Ryan with some stuff at church to get ready for Easter Sunday (aka: spray paint the COMMUNItY logo on our E-Z up, cut Handouts for the Chocolate Campaign, photocopy comics of Chaga and the Chocolate Factory... you know, just normal stuff). Friday I had to go back to work (they had gone up to Tahoe for the week). Saturday my cousin got married. The wedding was very nice (a little disorganized, but they are happy and that is all that matters). It was cool because I got to see a bunch of family members that I haven't seen in a while (particularly one that I haven't seen in almost 10 years who now has a little boy named Ash who is super cute). I had to rush out of the wedding (not really rush) to get Janae to the lake to practice with Freddy (who was late). After a brief rehearsal, I went over to the Ranch (my Dad's friends manage the ranch that is owned by the producers of CSI or something like that) to watch the fights (UFC is awesome!!!). Sunday of course was Easter where I had to wake up at 5:30 to go to sunrise service. Both services went really well and it was so cool to talk to a ton of people about fair trade chocolate. That afternoon we all went to my uncle's house for another family gathering. When I got home I passed out for almost two hours, woke up to take a shower and then went to bed for the night. It was a great week off and now I'm back at it again.

No comments: