Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

THE GOOD
Tuesday I finally brought a bicycle to school. My normal ten minute walk between each class was cut down to a 2 minute ride. Yay for not being exhausted from power walking to get to class on time.

THE BAD
My favorite class (World History Since 1500) now has a new professor. Almost five weeks into the semester and they switched professors on us. I was so angry, but what can I do? It's too late to drop the class so I guess I am stuck. But everything happens for a reason right?

THE UGLY
I really don't have an ugly. I just thought that was a cool title. I saw two ponies being walked across campus the other day which was kinda funny and kinda ugly. But yeah, nothing really ugly going on here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ponies, ugly? C'mon! They're ponies!