Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lazy Day

Well, today I had a little bit of a lazy day. Instead of going to church today like a good Christian (sorry Ryan) I decided to stay home and relax for a little while. Well, I got to relax until I had to drive to Fry's with Sarah to get her phone fixed. They couldn't fix it there so we had to go to the Cingular in the Mall where we found out they couldn't fix it, but now it's working again (go figure!). My cousin came into town for a couple of hours which was nice. She is 6 years old and lives in Texas. It's my Mom's brother's daughter. It's actually a really sad story. He was engaged to her (my cousin Ambriel) mom, but her mom got really sick awhile back and passed away before they got married. Ambi's grandma has custody of her (they live in Texas), and my uncle lives in Palmdale, so whenever we can see them it's great. So after our huge phone run around we went and hung out at the beach for a little while.

Tonight was sort of interesting. Actually it went pretty well. Sarah's boyfriend (yes Sarah has a boyfriend and if you would like to hear more give me a call) came over and made sushi (my dad bought some fresh fish from the Harbor). It was nice to sit down and relax a little for the day, but tomorrow it's back to craziness of my life.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

SINNER!