Friday, July 09, 2010

Answers

Are you ever dying to find out answers to things? And then you find the answer and you are disappointed or even saddened by it? Or maybe you already knew the answer, but you were hoping it wasn't true? Then you find out the truth and it all starts to sink in?

Last week we got the word from my grandma's new doctor that she does in fact have Alzheimer's. Now what? We knew she probably had it, but sometimes it's just really hard to hear it and to have it actually be final. She is doing ok. She's on new Alzheimer's meds and is finally on some anti-depressants which seems to be helping with her overall attitude towards things. Please continue to pray for my family this summer as I am not around to help out as much as I used to. Pray for my grandma and pray that these meds can help slow the process down as much as possible.

No comments: