Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 To Go

Wow, I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to keep up on this blog like I used to. I guess nothing really exciting is going on. So, here's the update on the last 10 days. Last Friday I had the day off (Mason had his 9 month check up; even though he is 10 months). Saturday was like any other Saturday. I am however coaching a boys 5-a-side team. Basically my Mom has a 5-a-side soccer club at school and we put together two teams for the Rec league. So basically the last few weeks I have been coaching some Asian boys with boundless amounts of energy. It is absolutely hilarious and has been loads of fun. Monday was work. Mason has been pretty fussy all week. He doesn't have any teeth yet, so whenever he is teething (which we are pretty sure he is right now) he is really teething. I feel so bad cause there is not a whole lot that I can do for him other then give him Tylenol and his binky. He won't put anything in his mouth other then his binky and his blanket (including teething rings).

School was alright this week. I did really well on a Physiology test which made the week a whole lot better. Friday was a pretty long day. I had to work until 6 (8am-6pm) then I had to coach a soccer game. After that I stayed at OVS to watch Upper's drama performance. They did a review of broadway which was super cute (some of those Asian kids can really sing!). After that I had to stay up until 11:30 to drive with Sarah to drop off a friend (basically I didn't get home until 1:30). I had to work again yesterday, but it wasn't too bad. Samantha threw a birthday party for her step-daughter McKenna out at a coworker's beach house so I got to go hang out for the day and take care of Mason. Later that night I went to a play down at school with Sarah. It was a much better play then the Very Old Man with Enormous Wings. This one was a series of One-Act plays written by women playwrights over the last century. Church today was really cool (great job Amber and Darren) but what made it especially awesome to see Dalton for the first time in about 4 months. He has grown so much and it was really neat to see him again.

So now it's Sunday evening and I am sitting here preparing for another week. But only 3 more weeks in the semester and then it's time for OVS. I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Busy, busy, busy. So glad that your semester is almost over. Not that this summer will be any less busy -- but at least you won't be studying for exams and driving to Northridge : )