Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let The Sunshine In!


Yes! The sun is back (both literally and figuratively I guess...) and I am so happy! I can't stand this back and forth weather... I would just like to see the sun from now until late fall thank you!

Last week as kinda a downer. I went swimming Tuesday night at OVS (the pool is being heated again so it's super nice!) and I put my hand down on a bee... My middle finger was about twice it's normal size and hurt pretty bad which was not fun. I did however discover that we didn't have a bee kit down at the pool which could be a huge safety issue if one of the kids got stung and not me... I also got a letter Tuesday night from CSUCI denying my transfer for this fall semester... I know I've been out of the whole school thing for about a year but the last few months I have been really excited about finishing school and moving towards a teaching career so the news really sucked and made me super sad! They said that I hadn't completed my math requirements which is a lie because I got a 5 on the AP Calculus test (4 years ago...). But since I didn't send them my scores, it didn't count... Thankfully I decided to take a Pre-Calc class this semester (just for a little review... the class was online and it's super easy... I got 100% on the midterm... easy...). The transcripts I sent CSUCI didn't show that I was currently taking a math class so I dropped off some new transcripts showing my current class load and after a couple days they reconsidered and accepted me on a conditional basis... you know... as long as I don't fail my math class...

Last night we took the kids to see Earth. It's this new Disney documentary... The whole time I was just reminded of how great our God is. How everything fits together so perfectly that only a Creator could have designed... It was pretty awesome... I also came to the realization last night that I love my kids... They are rude, inconsiderate, disrespectful, mean, and spoiled brats... but I love them.

That's all... Just a few realization and a good day and I am happy. Six more weeks of this school year and then camp starts up and I can't wait!

Also... I took some photos a couple weeks ago and I like how they turned out... Thanks for letting me use your camera Ryan!

No comments: