Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lunch Time

Remember that ToDo list I posted a couple weeks ago? Well yesterday I finally got to check off the last thing on that list; getting my car washed. I went to Costco's new $8 car wash and I have to say, I didn't enjoy it. When I went there I was thinking it was going to be super fun, like in Corrina, Corrina when Molly was able to pick anywhere in the world to go for her birthday and she chooses the carwash. It was a magical, happy place for her. Not so much for me. I felt claustrophobic and trapped knowing that I couldn't open my windows without getting sprayed by water, soap, and other crazy chemicals. I couldn't see out any of the windows and, despite knowing I was on a track, was afraid I was going to run into someone or something. My car is clean so that's a good thing, but I don't think I will be doing that again... I think I would prefer to pay $12 for the Ojai Car Wash where I don't have to sit in my car.

On another note, I think I am addicted to FroYo... I have gone twice this week in Ventura (Holly was housesitting and so I hung out with her a couple of nights) and I wanted to go again last night. It's just so darn tasty. I went to Wild Cherry for the first time and I was quite impressed! Not only are they cleaner then Tutti Fruiti, but they have more flavors and they are cheaper! If you are ever in the Ventura College area, you should stop by.

My last topic for today is food (probably because I haven't eaten all day and it's 12:30pm and I have another half an hour here in the tutoring center). Holly asked me the other day what my favorite restaurant is and I honestly couldn't give her an answer. I am not sure what my favorite restaurant is and to be totally honest, I am not sure I know what my favorite food is. I like sushi alot. I also like thai food. I like sandwiches. I really like really good turkey burgers (or a really good garden burger or even a chicken burger). I'm not a big pizza and pasta at restaurants fan. I don't like eating mexican food out cause I can make it at home. Maybe that's it. Maybe I just like stuff that I can't make at home very well. I mean, I do make a really good turkey burger (and blackbean and chicken burger). Needless to say, I don't know what my favorite food/restaurant is. All I know is I need to get some food in my body right now...

No comments: