Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Applied

Well, it's been awhile since I have updated this here blog of mine. I guess I've just been preoccupied with the new semester and trying to figure out all of my observation stuff (or I just haven't really had anything interesting to say...).

I had to take a minute though to let everyone know that yesterday I turned in my application to graduate Fall 2011. I am very excited at the prospect of finally graduating and am praying that there are no surprises in the courses that I think I have to take next semester.

As far as this semester goes, I am settling in nicely. 18 units is kinda a lot and I have kinda had a rough time getting myself motivated to do stuff (standard), but it's week 4 and it's time to get my butt in gear. After all, I'll be graduating soon...

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

yeah!!! graduating soon : )