Sunday, September 21, 2014

Your Worst Nightmare...

I think I've finally figure out why I have always hated my birthday. Birthdays are seriously an introverts worse nightmare. Being in the spotlight. Not knowing what's coming. The anxiety. The fear. Being the center of attention... Nope. Not about that shiz....

It is nice I will say to be shown love however. I feel beyond blessed to be in a place so far away from my family and friends yet I feel so well taken care of. Tonight the burgs had Sunday night dinner and we celebrated mine and Shari's birthday. Grandma Jackie gave me a reusable grocery bag. Reminded me of the type of thing my grandma used to give me. And then tomorrow I have heard rumors of lots of spoiling from some of my "moms/friends" at work. We'll see what happens...

Still doesn't make the stress and anxiety go away though. I've only cried once so far so we will see how tomorrow goes...

No comments: