Sunday, April 03, 2016

"When we sink into disobedience, it will start to feel as if God is further and further away from us, but He has not moved. It is our focus that has shifted and caused the distance. But then, God says, “Why do you doubt Me?” God has brought me through too much for me to lack faith in Him. He has also shown me how much better my life is when I live in obedience to His Word.

"The best part of the story is that Jesus stretched out His hand and caught Peter. He said, “You of little faith.” This indicated that Peter had some faith. And, if we can just have a little faith, even after we start sinking, God will not let us drown. He will catch us, correct us, and come closer to us as we draw nigh to Him. If being single is not what you desire for your life, it can be difficult, but keep your focus on God."

No comments: