Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekly Prayer Requests

Seeing that it is Sunday and that the only people who really look at this blog are Amber and Ryan (maybe a couple others but Amber and Ryan are the only ones that I know of), I thought I might do this weekly prayer request post to keep people a little more up to date with whats going on in my life. So here it goes:

  • First you can pray that Dalton doesn't get sick especially since he is having his surgery in a week and a half.
  • Pray for me to have strength and patience at work especially having both Dalton and Kendall.
  • Pray for my classes this week and that I will remain focused throughout the rest of this semester.
  • Pray for Sarah to make the right decision on whether or not to audition for the musical
  • And finally pray that I can get all my travel plans and stuff for Australia all planned out by mid November
I believe that is about it. I can't think of anything else that might pertain to me personally. So I would appreciate you all being in prayer for me this week as I will be in prayer for you as all as well. Have a good Sunday everyone. Have a Happy Halloween as well.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

We are praying for you!