Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho!


It's off to work I go this weekend. Last night was the start of weekends at school. I was so excited to meet all of my new kids (which there are several of them by the way) and super excited to see some of my old kids. We have a ton of girls this year (well, it's the same number as last year... it just seems like there are a lot of girls this year) and about half of the boys we had last year. About half of our girls are new to OVS which is super neat but also sort of difficult as far as transitioning. We have a very lively bunch of girls who feel the need to yell a lot (sometimes too much, but it's their first weekend so they are excited). But for the most part they all seem like nice girls so we will see how this year goes. Last night we started off the weekend with a pool party, today we go to town (Big Town... yeah, that's just downtown Ojai... not big at all), and tomorrow we will go to Skating Plus (I will probably opt out of skating since I broke my arm there years ago). But, so far (knock on wood), so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I have Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho stuck in my head! Great!