Friday, September 19, 2008

You Suck!

Ok, so the title is a little rough, but I honestly have been sucking at blogging lately. Not too much has been going on so I haven't really had anything to blog about. School is... going. I love my digital photography class! I will probably be posting some of my photos tomorrow... I have to touch them up a little and then save them as JPEG's before I can upload them. Spanish is... really easy. I am taking Spanish 2 (which I have taken maybe 5 years of Spanish in my lifetime, plus I grew up being babysat by my abuela who only speaks Spanish) so to say the least I am kinda bored, but it's nice to kinda start to brush up on my unused Spanish skills (that's right... I just called them Spanish Skills). My two other classes are online and start in October so I will let you know how those are going once they start.

For now I am just hanging out at the coffee shop with Holly, Tim, and Nicki. The Big 21 is on Monday and everyone is freakin me out, but we'll see what happens... Haircut Sunday and i am hoping to get a new look (everyone has the graduated bob now... it's time for a change...)

1 comment:

Eschew obfuscation! said...

I didn't know you were turning 21!!!
ok, i won't freak out, but- cool! :P
happy birthday! (now, in case i forget, 'cause i probably will... i don't even remember my sister's, usually...)