Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wrong Class...

Today is my second day at CSUCI (and I say is because I am still here waiting for my computer class to start) and I have to say there are some definite highlights for today.

  1. My SPED/PSY 345 class has a girl that I used to play soccer with named Anna Lee.
  2. My SPED/PSY 345 class has a girl from Sarah's class in it named Krista Sweezy.
  3. Upon taking role in my SPED/PSY 345 class I come to find out that the girl that sat next to me's last name is also Andrews (the instructor thought we were sisters but it was a total accident that we sat next to each other... I have never seen her before in my life).
  4. And yes, for the first time in my life, I went to the wrong class... Now is wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be. I sat in a tini little class alone for about 20 mins before three other people joined me. When it came time for class to begin and no one else was there, I decided to look into it. Turns out the class schedule had posted one room while her syllabus (which I thankfully printed out last night) said another. The four of us hurried to the other class where she didn't even notice we were late.
I am actually really excited about my SPED/PSY345 class. It's a Special Education/Psychology class that discusses Individuals with Disabilities. These Disabilities rang from AD/HD to Cerebral Palsy to Tourette's. It should be a fun class with a lot of writing. My English class is going to be a little rough, but I think I am excited about it. I am excited to work on my writing and hopefully become a better writer. Maybe then people will actually read my blog... (JK!). My computer class is about to begin. Pray that I can remember everything I need to know about Microsoft to be able to test out of this class...

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

I love it! I fainted in my first college class ever! No joke. I had the brilliant idea of donating blood that morning (who does a blood drive the first day of college?) Anyway, I refused the juice & little cookies and went straight to class. I was out cold and leaning over my desk within 10 minutes. My journalism professor said, and I quote, "I usually kick people out of class for sleeping, but then I realized you were NOT sleeping." It ended up that he became my most beloved professor. And the professor I could turn to all through my years in college.