Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Black Tuesday?

Today has not been a great day... I woke up, checked my school email and found out that two of my classes were canceled today because the instructors were using their furlough days today (due to the crappy budget cuts their salaries got cut by 10% and they are required to take a set number of furlough days). Great right! I slept awhile longer and then checked my email again and found out that my last class of the day (Computers) was a mandatory attendance day. NOOOO!!!! Last thursday was optional attendance. And all of the homework and class work, I can do at home!!!! But if I didn't show up to this one class today, he threatened to drop me (not just me, everyone... it sounds like I have been ditching which I haven't been... I've been really good about going to class...). Ok, fine... Going to class... On my way there I almost get killed on the freeway by an idiot in a black BMW on his cell phone... Today just isn't a great day and I am kinda in a bad mood... I hope it gets better...

No comments: