Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Head of the GSD Department

Work has been about half stress/half a riot lately. I say a riot because they stress and craziness of it just kinda makes me laugh now. A lot is going on and my boss keeps throwing things at me that stress me out, but now it's almost a joke seeing that there is only about a week and half left. My friend Katie (she has worked summers in the past with us and it was really hard doing the first few weeks without her) is back for the last two weeks of camp which has been a huge help! Everyone has been asking what her official job title is and we decided that she is in charge of the GSD department (Get Shit/Stuff (as we tell the kids) Done) and she is doing a fantastic job of getting stuff done!

As far as everything else goes, I'm trying to tie up lose ends and finish up stuff before I fly out to Hungary on August 2. That's right. I am not sure if I mentioned it before but I am going out to the GEM-K conference again this year in Sopron, Hungary. I leave on Aug 2 which is less than two weeks away which doesn't leave me a ton of time to get things finished up. Please pray that I can manage my time well these next few days. Also pray for conference this year. I am really excited about going (I am also carrying on my own luggage... no losing anything this year). I will write more about conference before I head out, but for now, I'm off to work!

3 comments:

Christine H. said...

It looks like everyone is going to be gone that week. R&A, D&K, T&N in New York, you in Hungary and Eric and I are going by ourselves to Catalina for 5 days that week. Let's all have a blast!

Mom Martha said...

I need that GSD Head over here at my house to help me~!!!! :)
Maybe it should be GSOH (outa here).
I am excited for you~! You will be with friends AND have your own clothes~! Very exciting~!

Eschew obfuscation! said...

you know, i did a little investigation, and i think the reason you lost your bags was 'cause you changed airlines... AND flew with polish air (they have a reputation for losing luggage)
who're you flying with this year?