Sunday, August 03, 2008

Made it... Almost in one Piece...

It is now Sunday, August 3 (I have lost a day somewhere) and I am happy and thankful to report that I made it safe and sound to the Hotel Korona in Sopron, Hungary. The flights weren't too bad (accept for the 2 hour delay in DC). I am sad to report that the one bag that I checked didn't make it to Hungary with me (and no, I am not joking). I have all of my clothes with me this time (I brought them in a carry-on) so we are only missing all of the camp shirts and decorations. It won't be the end of the world if it doesn't make it, but it will be a lot of time and money wasted (which would be a bummer). Please pray that it makes it here soon so the kids can have shirts for conference this year. I will try and keep you all updated on the trip (the hotel has wireless internet now so I don't have to sit up in the nest and plug in every time...). Anyway, I have to get going. Check back for more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you made it! Bummer about your checked bag...what's up with checked luggage? Will be praying for you! Have fun!

Annalisa said...

oh, my, you have GOT to be kidding. LOL, I still can't believe it. Good for you for carrying all of your clothes with you :) I see you learned something from last year's conference... *sigh* well, keep posting any updates. I'll be praying for the shirts :P

Christine H. said...

You have got to be kidding!!! I thought you weren't checking any bags?? I am glad it finally arrived. I am glad you are good and having a great time and learning and growing.