Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hittin' It Hard

Yesterday was sort of an interesting day. I got up, went to class and then went to Kinkos to print some of my recent photos. When I got there I went into my backpack to get my USB drive where ALL of my photos are right now and I couldn't find the drive. I seriously almost died trying to figure out where I had left it. Then I remembered that I was working on some photos at OVS the night before and left the USB in the computer I was working on. So I drove back to OVS and grabbed my drive and then drove back to Ventura to print my images (I have to mount my images today so I sort of needed to print them yesterday).

After printing my images, I went over to the Coffee Shop to hang out with Cory for a bit. After Cory left, I waited a little while longer to pick up Nae from school. While waiting, There was this other guy at the table across from me (definitely a hippie in his linen clothes). He kept staring at me until he finally said "Hello! How are you?" "I'm good thanks. How are you?" He said he was good and asked me what my name was. I told him to which he responded, "Michaela, you have a very good energy coming off of you." I said thank you and asked him his name. He told me his name was River (which I totally believe). He told me that he had been gone for 3 months and now his computer wouldn't start. He asked me if I knew any good "Computer Wizes" in town (which I don't... well, other than Ryan who just knows everything). We chatted for a little while about how our computers hate us (mine really hates me and I think John keeps making fun of me whenever I plug in the PC...) and how crappy the stock market is right now and how we could care less.

Later in the evening I went to Sumo Sushi with Cory, Holly, and Carl. The evening was pretty funny with Cory hitting all of the Taboo dinner topics (religion, politics, and money). After dinner we went over to the new frozen yogurt place, Tuti Fruti or something like that. The whole day was pretty great and I am glad I got to hang out with friends.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

DUUUUUUUDE!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGG!