Monday, November 03, 2008

Assignment 4

My current assignment for my photography class is to use one piece of paper, one light source, and my imagination to come up with one photograph... Yup. That's the whole assignment. Pretty much I can do whatever I want, which should be pretty cool. But it actually kinda sucks. I don't consider myself as having the best imagination in the world and I really like focused, guided assignments... But I took some shots out at FHOV and I am kinda happy with a few that I came up with. None of these have been edited yet so please let me know what you think about them. Be as critical as you want cause it actually helps me out a lot!

Assignment 4

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

I like them, but then I am easy to please. I like the new look of your blog, too.