Monday, November 03, 2008

Ojai Day... 10 years later...


Alright, I know Ojai Day was like 10 weeks ago (ok, more like 3 weeks...), but I wanted to share some photos with you. Ryan let me borrow his camera for the day and it was super fun to ride around on my bicycle and pretend to be a professional photographer for the day... I am pretty happy with a few of these. Ojai Day really is my favorite day of the year. I just love how everyone and their mother comes out. It's such a great community event and the music is pretty fantastic too!

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

I love Ojai Day, too. I just wish it wasn't so political this year. I know it's an election year, but I wish they would have kept politics out of Ojai Day. I also wish the kids section wasn't so expensive...$5.00 to pet a pink sheep. I mean really! But I do love Ojai Day! : )