Thursday, October 07, 2010

Work

I'm almost two and a half months into my "new job" (I put it in quotes because it's not really "new" but it's more full time/consistent then in the past) and I have to say I am really enjoying it. Yes, some weekends (most actually) are exhausting; Running around all day cleaning/stocking bathrooms, vacuuming, running meals, interacting with guests, lifeguarding (not anymore cause the pool is closed...), working rec (not as much now since the pool is closed and we have enough staff...)... By Sunday, I am usually pretty wiped out. But despite how much work it actually is, I really enjoy seeing and serving the different members of the body of Christ that come to our camp. It is such a joy to see how they run things and what they believe and how they interact with others. True, some are rude and pushy. Some are disrespectful and downright messy. But to serve them and love them really has been a joy and a blessing that I have really enjoyed.

No comments: