Monday, August 01, 2011

Notty...


Welp... Summer program is now over. So many thoughts and feelings have been rushing through me these last few days. I plan on writing a full summary of the summer in a few days when I finish processing the whole summer, but for now I would just like to say that I have been stretched and bent in so many different ways this summer and it has been a blessing to watch God work in my life and the lives of others around me. It really was/is a blessing to have worked with such amazing people and I am so sad to see them go (there is nothing like going through the 5 stages of grief over and over again over the course of a week as you watch people leave). But I am so excited to see and hear how God will work in their lives this year!

Today I go back to hosting with three groups, including Camp Spin Off with DJ Tina T! Can't wait!

No comments: