Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Saying Goodbye, Going away.
Seems like Goodbye's such a hard thing to say.
Touching a hand, wondering why,
It's time for saying Goodbye.

Saying Goodbye, why is it sad?
Makes us remember the good times we've had.
Much more to say, foolish to try,
It's time for saying Goodbye.

Don't want to leave, but we both know
Sometimes it's better to go
Somehow I'll know, we'll meet again
Not sure quite where, and I don't know just when.
You're in my heart, so until then,
Wanna smile, wanna cry,
Saying Goodbye.

Today's goodbye was hard. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because it was my last roommate. Maybe it's just too many goodbye's over and over again. Maybe my heart is just hurting and is finally letting loose. But today I cried. A lot. Why do Goodbyes hurt so much? Even ones that aren't real goodbyes but more see you later's?

No comments: