Sunday, May 20, 2007

Accomplished Slacker


As I sit here trying to study for my finals, I came up with a new label for myself (we're all about labeling people right?). I decided that I am an accomplished slacker. Let me elaborate a little for you. I seem to so do everything that I shouldn't be doing at a particular time. Now these things aren't always bad things (actually they are usually really positive things). Like yesterday I washed my car, cleaned the kitchen, and did my laundry. Today I went to church, picked up my dog's crap (literally and figuratively), changed the oil in my car, and gave my dog a bath and a good brushing. Sounds like I was pretty accomplished this weekend right?

Well, despite all of the wonderful things I got done this weekend (that I won't have to do next weekend), I got very very little studying done. I cant' seem to do what I need to do at the time I need to do it (I'm not sure if that makes sense on paper, but it made sense in my head). I should have been studying all (or at least a good amount) of this weekend. With three finals on Tuesday and one on Thursday, I sort of had a lot to study for; but I got caught up doing stupid (not stupid cause they all needed to be done) stuff that took away from my study drive. Now I could care less what happens with my finals. This Accomplished Slacker just wants them to be over!