Sunday, May 27, 2007

Interviews and Internationals

Today, as some of you read in previous posts, I had an interview for the Assistant Weekend Coordinator at OVS this coming fall. The interview went well I think. I already know the interviewer (Dave White, the Weekend Coordinator) from summer camp and stuff, so I wasn't too worried about going in. I really won't know how it went until... well I don't know when I will know... There is one other applicant and what will happen is Dave will give his recommendation to Mike Hallmounsy who will then call the applicant for formal interview with him (he is the head master).

The rest of the day was full of cleaning and prepping for my mom's BBQ she was having with her ESL kids. The BBQ went really well and I am really tired. But it was a great day and I just wanted to let all who were praying for me know that it all went really well. Thanks for your prays!

4 comments:

ATSmith said...

Glad it went well. Ryan didn't realize that if you got the job that meant no more Community (since Corey comes). He was bummed, but knows this is a really neat opportunity for you. Bittersweet.

Christine H. said...

Hey, this is the first time I've read your blog. Cool! So, what did Amber mean by "no more Community" if you get the job? See you Sunday!

ATSmith said...

That means she won't be able to come to Community because she will be working the weekends as dorm-mom for the kids who stay over the weekend at OVS. I guess they usually take field trips on Sundays, which would mean Michaela wouldn't be in church with us anymore. That just means she'll have to work overtime during the week! hahahaha

hestermom said...

Ooh, praying with you about the job...let us know what happens!