Sunday, May 13, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

Well, this will probably be a very short entry as I am in the middle of doing homework and getting ready for bed. So this weekend has been full of papers and cleaning. Cleaning for Mother's Day and papers for papers. I have two large research papers due on Tuesday and one on Thursday (one of the papers I am using for two classes). But the bright side is this is my last week of school (last week of lectures with finals the following week). But I am almost done!!! Please pray that I can charge it all out and stay on top! Busy Busy Busy!!!

PS: Happy Mothers Day everyone!

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

Will be praying for you : )

hestermom said...

Hey, there Miss Andrews, this is Lisa Hester, formerly Lisa Nash, AKA at one time your babysitter. Yeah, that hurts. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your blog and I am amazed at what a bright and sophisticated young woman you are becoming. Can't wait to see what God continues to do in your life...