Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Calendar

This morning I woke up early to take Janae to school. When I got into the house I was informed that I didn't have to take Janae to school after all. That's alright though, because it gave me a chance to open my calendar and see how crazy my life is going to be starting pretty much today. The following week looks something like this:

Today:
  • 8:30am-4:30pm Work with Mason
  • 5:00ish Hopefully get coffee with Katie
  • 6:00pm-9:00pm Aces
Tomorrow:
  • 8:30am-4:30pm Work with Mason
  • 9:30pm Broomball
Saturday:
  • 7:00am-4:00pm Camp conference at CSUN
Sunday:
  • 8:30am-12:00pm COMMUNItY
  • maybe lunch with Friends???
  • Baccalaureate
Monday:
  • Prep at OVS for a long week of training
Tuesday-Friday:
  • 8:00am-6:00pm OVS training
  • Thursday Jr High Graduation
  • Friday High School Graduation
  • Friday Sarah's graduation party
Saturday:
  • Prep for Opening Day
Sunday:
  • Opening Day; Dorm kids check-in; Prep for first day of camp
So, that's what my schedule looks like. It looks kinda busy, but I'm sure I will find room to swim and breathe here and there. I guess I am just stressing about all of the stuff I have to get done before training begins; i.e. Afternoon Activities Schedule, Afternoon Activities presentation, Afternoon Activities rotations, Set up my (I share it with Dillon Kennyon) office, Help Dillon and El get training materials organized, and try and keep my OCD under control while organizing certain things around the camp (BTW, this all has to be done on Monday and Tuesday). All in all, I have a lot to do, but I know "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

4 comments:

ATSmith said...

No more boring summers like the old days eh? Looks like you are all booked up ...

Christine H. said...

Okay, I'm exhausted just reading your schedule. But you're younger than me and have more energy, so you'll be fine. I didn't know you were OCD (me, too!) Another thing we have in common.

Katie said...

Geez...you're a busy lady. sorry I didn't call last night...by the time I remembered it was already 7:00. My family is here for a few days so maybe we can get coffee Monday or something. I'll call you!

hestermom said...

I am confused...does this mean you got the job you interviewed for? He, he...God answered your prayers! You said you didn't want to be bored!! =)