Saturday, June 23, 2007

Week 1

Week 1 at OVS is now officially over. It's been a super busy week but let me try and give you a taste of what went on.

Sunday: Last Community of the summer. We also had check in at OVS which was sort of crazy, but not too bad.

Monday: First day at OVS. This day was super crazy due to the construction going on all over campus and it being the first day of camp, but we managed to make it through the day.

Tuesday: Meetings and Interviews. Tuesday was our big planning/training day for our Hungary trip, but I really only got to stay for an hour because I had an interview with the Headmaster. I was really nervous for the interview and I think I bombed it, but I am trying not to think about it. I won't know if I got the job or not for awhile.

Wednesday: Mason and Work. Wednesday (for 7:30-10:30) I got to see Mason for the first time in about a week and a half. He has definitely grown a ton since I saw him. It was a little awkward at first cause he didn't really remember me at first, but he remembered by the end of the morning. From there I went to OVS for a long day of work (until about 9:30). It didn't help that I got a very upsetting letter which I will have to tell everyone in person about.

Thursday: More Mason and More Work. Thursday was very much like Wednesday. 7:30-10:30 Mason and 10:45-6:30 OVS. I did however get to go to the preview night for Kiss Me Kate. I definitely recommend that everyone go see this play. A few of my friends are in it as well as their parents which always makes it fun. I guess the leading Lady played the same role on Broadway for awhile, so she kinda knows what she is doing. Bottem Line check out the link and go see it.

Friday: Even More Mason and Even More Work. Again, very similar to the previous two days I did get to put Mason down for a nap which is always fun. Work went well, Fridays are always long day. I think I went into work at 10:45 and got off at 10:00pm. 11 hour days are really not my thing, but I don't mind it that much.

Future Plans: Not too much today. Emily's concert tonight. I have to work tomorrow which I am not really looking forward to. It's gonna be a long day at the beach but if anyone wants to join me, you are more then welcome to. We are leaving for Carp around 11 and are supposed to be back at OVS around 5. I will have my cell.

So that was my week. Next week will probably be just as long, but I love it.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

So much for a lazy summer.