Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!


In addition to my lovely sister's birthday (Happy Birthday Sarah Belle!!!), We get to welcome a new person into this world. Yesterday, July 24, 2007 Caden Fuller Billy (not sure on all of that spelling, but it's something like that) came into this world. Yes, Sam (the lady I babysit for) had another baby boy; 8lbs 4oz I think. I didn't quite get all of the details because I only got to talk to the other babysitter who really doesn't know that much in the first place, but from what I hear, he is a healthy baby boy. Praise God for new babies, Praise God that Mason is a big brother, and Praise God that everything (I am kinda assuming) went well!

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Congratulations, Babysitter!!!

ATSmith said...

love the happy birthday logo ... very bright!