Monday, July 30, 2007

Viva La Revolucion!!!!


That's right... Camp is over (well... one camp) and I am now throwing the last few details together for our trip to Hungary. OVS ended as crazy as it began (almost worse... there was a lot going on and I am surprised we made it through the end). Our end of summer party was pretty wild (some people had a few too many Mojitos), but it was a great end of the summer.

Tomorrow morning we (Ryan, Darren, Kate, Sammy, and myself) will be loading all of our gear into Dave Gonzales' van and heading down to LAX. Please pray for travel mercies to and from Hungary. Pray that we will all remain healthy throughout the entire trip. Pray that God will not only work in the kid's lives but in our lives as well. Pray for a stress free LAX visit... And pray for just an all around great time. I will be trying to keep my blog as updated as possible. Feel free to email or leave comments as I will be checking my mail as often as possible. Thank you for all of your great support and I love you all.

PS: that is the logo for out shirts compliments of Ryan.

No comments: