Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's Begining to Look a lot Like...


That's right, Thanksgiving is officially over which (in my house at least) means it's time to set up for Christmas. Yesterday my parents climbed up into the attic and pulled down all of the Christmas boxes including our very fake Christmas tree! After moving around a couple of tables (thanks mom for not moving my couch! I love you!!!), they set up the tree and set out some of the other Christmas decorations. Normally I get really irritated that we set up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I am attempting to be less of a Scrooge (wish me luck with that one...) so it was sort of fun... I turned on some Christmas music (compliments of Last.fm) and we all decorated to tree together. And of course I had to take some pictures so you should go check them out.

Thanksgiving was nice. We did our traditional morning movie with the family (we saw Enchanted... Yeah Idina Menzel!!!) and then went to my cousin's for dinner. The evening was very nice (not too many people there but it was fun). We ended up playing Apples to Apples the rest of the evening which brought some much needed laughter to the evening. Here are some more pictures to prove it.

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

Apples to Apples...my fave game. I think Sarah got it after playing it so much at my house. Memories!

I'm decorating the house as soon as I can...tomorrow I hope.

I love this time of year!

Cute pic of you & the sisters...I like how you are all holding the dog down.

I want to see Enchanted. Was it good?