Friday, November 30, 2007

Family Time


Last weekend we took some family portraits. Now, as much as I have been super excited about taking pictures lately, I was not so excited about taking family portraits. I sort of get annoyed with super posey pictures and the idea of taking a ton of them with my family (whom I love very much) wasn't my idea of a good time. But, to be honest, they turned out alright. I don't love them, but there are some good pictures. I picked out some of the better ones and put them online (about 70 out of 300... not too bad). Please have a look and let me know which ones you like best.

Funny Story: After taking the pictures last Sunday evening, we all went home and ate enchiladas and sort of hung out and relaxed. After a few hours of relaxing, I decided it was time to take the makeup off my face (I rarely put make-up on because it is sort of annoying sometimes...). I washed my face but the eye make-up didn't come all the way off (darn water-proof mascara... I buy it so it wont run when I start randomly crying as I often do... but then sucks when I really want to take it off). Janae said to use make-up remover, but we didn't have any (I think Sarah has it...). So she said that I should use lotion to take it off... Ok, I am the biggest clutz in the world so I should have known not to try and use lotion to take off my make-up, but I did it anyway... and well, you can probably guess what happened... Check out the pictures of me crying my eyes out...

6 comments:

Sarah Belle said...

that is freaking hilarious! its my makeup remover i bought it...clinique has some good stuff you should BUY SOME...ahaha

Katie said...

Oh, Mich...good times...Nice pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Mich, I have make-up remover in my bathroom!!! I'm just curious, did you apply it directly to your eyes? Ay, tontita!

Anonymous said...

I like how all of you protested Dad using the hat, and yet, the hat made for some really good pictures. Hat's off Dad!

Christine H. said...

Awesome pics! I like the ones behind the tree the best! You are so photogenic...the most in your family, I think!

Annalisa said...

hate when that happens!! lol~ but, I must say, love the shirt! ;D