Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick of School, Already?

No I am not sick of school already, but I do find it ironic that my first two days back at school left me in bed for hours on end. I think it was a sort of 24-hour flu thing because I am beginning to feel better today, but yesterday was not the best day to start back at school. The classes were awesome and I am so excited for this semester! My first class of the day was American Government. I wasn't really excited about this class seeing how I had to take it in High School, but the professor was really enthusiastic and funny so this 8 am class shouldn't be that bad. My second class was Calculus 2. I am so excited to get back into math and I can' t wait to see how it goes. My third class was Marriage and Family Relations. The professor was really nice but very honest with us. The class will be hard, but I think it will be worth the work. The fourth class of the day was an Ethics class. It didn't really seem as exciting as I thought it would be, but that could have been because by that time I was ready to pass out from feeling so sick. I barely made it home after school and dumped myself into bed. Migraines suck, Throwing up sucks, and I hate being sick. I seriously haven't been this sick in a long, long time. I tend to avoid getting sick because I am such a baby when I am sick. Thank God I am feeling a little better today and I pray that I can make it to school tomorrow. Great way to start out a new Semester, Eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michaela! I'm so sorry, being sick really sucks eggs. I hope & pray you're feeling much better, 2 days after the fact!
love,
k