Monday, February 11, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

That's right! In about 9 hours I will be sitting on a plane on my way to Kandern, Germany! I am so excited I can hardly focus and get things done (hence the blogging). I am not planning on checking any luggage which makes packing a bit more of a challenge, but it's a very exciting challenge! It turns out that the new Truth backpack that Ryan gave me (Well, Cory gave it to Ryan and he was so kind to pass it on to me... Thanks Ryan!) is much larger than I had originally thought. Most of my stuff seems to fit in that while the remaining scraps of whatever you need to take with you when you travel are going in a briefcase.

Work went well this weekend. It was sort of a madhouse of chaos at times, but all in all it was another successful weekend (Thank God!). Last night after work, Stephanie, Janae, and I went down to Ventura for last minute stuff and our traditional In N Out barge! Stephanie is going to be leaving while I am gone so it was nice to hang out with her before she heads back "down under" for another semester of school.

For now I am hanging out trying to tie up loose ends. Please pray me this week while I am away! Take care everyone and I will be back in a week!

No comments: