Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All Jacked Up!

Poor Nae-Nae! This weekend she was playing soccer and landed funny on her foot or something and heard a giant pop in her knee. The ER doctors took x-rays and stuff but they really have no idea what's wrong with it. She has to go see our family doctor and get a referral to see an orthopedic surgeon. For now she is hanging out in a giant leg brace and hobbling around on crutches. Poor Nae-Nae!

School is going well. I really like my classes which makes the semester much more bearable. Right now I am just sort of trying to tie up some loose ends before heading over to Germany for a week! I am so excited!!! Work was super mellow this weekend. 2/3rds of our kids went up to Mammoth for the weekend which made for super low numbers. This weekend we are heading down to the Science Museum which I am sort of excited for! We shall see how it goes!

No comments: