Thursday, February 21, 2008

What A Day... Oh What A Day!

What a day, OH What a day!
My Baby sister ran away
And now my tuba will not play!
What a day, OH What a day!


Well, my little sister didn't run away and I haven't played the tuba since the 5th grade (look at me still rhyming) but I thought this poem was appropriate for my lovely day! I had decided not to go down to school because I am still working on curing my jet-lag and I really wanted to finish painting my room (Tuesday when I got home I felt really inspired to bring some color into my room so I started painting). I got up around 7am (jet-lag is still working me pretty hard) and watched Across the Universe. After the movie, I drove over to Ace to pick up some more paint and then I went over to the Coffee shop to get some coffee and say Hi to Cory. By the time I got to Loma I noticed that my car was making a lot of noise and driving really strange so I pulled over to Mira Monte School and found that my right back tire was shredded to pieces. Seeing that I didn't have my phone (the ONE day I forget it) I wobbled my car over to the Smith's house to call AAA to come and put on my spare. The whole thing was really quite funny and I have no idea how it happened but it what a day it was.


No comments: