Friday, March 21, 2008

Out Of My Mind

Basically Emy Reynolds is amazing! Bottom line!

Last night, Sammy and I met up with Cory, Carl, and Cookie (talk about alliteration) for Emy's show in Santa Barbara. Emy rocked the place out with some incredible songs (many of which I have never heard before)! The other wannabes couldn't begin to compare to the incredibly beautiful sounds of Emy! If you get a chance you should for sure check her out and hear her play sometime (or check out her MySpace to listen to some of her songs). The drive up and back chatting with Sammy was super special and I am so thankful for her friendship. After the concert, Sammy, Cory, Carl, Emy, and I went down to the Wharf and hung out for a bit before heading back to Ojai. The night was beautiful and the company was equally beautiful!

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Do you know when her cd will be out? This month, right? Is it out already?

mandrews said...

No clue! But if you check out her myspace page, you can see updates and concert info and all that jazz. I actually don't like myspace but it is nice for bands to get their music out there and stuff...