Friday, January 05, 2007

Change

Today I was reminded just how much I hate change! Today was my last day watching Dalton which was super sad. It's just sad because I have watched him grow from this tiny little 8 week old baby with two thumbs (on his left hand), to a 7 month old little boy with one thumb. He's now crawling (well, more like scooting on his tummy, but he's getting around), sitting up without any assistance, and is just all together super fun (listen to me, he's not even my kid; just wait until I have my own kids). I mean, I know I will probably see him around and Alia said she would probably call me for weekends and stuff, but still; change sucks! It didn't help that Dalton was super sick and fussy all day. But change happens and it has to; otherwise things would get too boring.

So I start my new job on Monday with Mason (it's just a trial period but I have to make this one work). I am still on winter break which is nice cause I get to relax a little bit more and I am not spending nearly as much money on gas so it's nice; yet amidst all this relaxation, change still happens and today's was tough.

No comments: