Thursday, January 04, 2007

Crazy Morning (kinda gross)

Well, well, well... It has been a while since I wrote last. It's kinda funny, I only seem to write when something is going wrong lately; but this morning was super fun...

So here's what happened; This morning I work up to Toby whimpering in his crate so I got up and let him out. As I let him out of his crate I noticed a ton of vomit all over the inside of the crate. I let him outside and cleaned up the crate and his blanket and his bowl. I didn't feed him because I wanted to watch him for a little while and see what was up. I then noticed that he... how do I put this... was struggling to have a bowel movement. I talked to my mom and found out that he had gotten sick the morning before as well. So I took him to the vet to see what was going on.

The vet wanted to take some x-rays just to make sure he didn't have anything stuck in his intestines. So I waited in the waiting room for a half an hour for the x-rays and to make a long story even longer, Toby had eaten what appeared to be some gravel or something of that nature which had blocked up his colon and made his stomach so upset. So the doc gave us some special food that I have to feed him 4-6 times a day along with two prescriptions to give him three times a day for five days, or until he passes whatever the heck he ate. After that fright I am now $400 in debt to my parents and I am freaking out cause now I know I have to take this new nannying job in order to make some money (In case you didn't know, I got offered a new nannying job for a doctor couple that live in Rancho Matilija. They have a 6 month old boy named Mason and the wife, Stephanie, is pregnant with another. I met with them on Tuesday and we are going to have a trial period starting next week so you could pray that the trial period goes well and that if this is what God wants me to do right now that it will work out.) So that was my crazy day. If you could pray for this whole job sitch to work out and that I can catch up financially.

No comments: