Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Over!

Well, my long vacation has now come to an end. Spring semester starts on Tuesday, but I am pretty ready for it. It's been fun laughing at all of the people who had to go back to school super early, but the laughing is now over. I am getting way to comfortable not doing anything. Work went really well this week. Mason is finally getting better. He still has a stuffy nose, but it's not as bad as it has been.

Have you ever had the feeling that you are all alone in something. I don't mean physically, but sort of emotionally I guess. I have kinda been feeling this way last night through today. I know that I am not alone and it's kinda silly to feel this way, but I have been kinda struggling with one of my Jr. High girls who is going through a lot of bad stuff right now. I am almost at a loss of what to do. All last night I was up worrying and praying that everything will work out according to God's plan, but it's still so hard to let go and to focus and lean on the people around you for support. I dunno, I'm sort of rambling right now because I can't really put into words what is going on in my head. But basically if you could pray for my Jr. High girl that would be great. She's not a Christian at all and she is just going through so much stuff and could use a lot of prayer.

Well, since it is Sunday and I have a big week ahead of me, I thought I would include some prayer requests for this week.

  • Like I said before, school starts this week. Please pray that I will be able to get back into the swing of school. Pray that I will be able to handle my Tuesdays (basically I have class from 8am to 9:30pm; then I have to drive home).
  • Again please pray for my Jr Higher girl. I can't really explain what's going on, please just pray that she will be ok and that I will know how to help her.
  • Please pray for me and this unexplainable feeling of loneliness. Pray that I will not go into this semester with this feeling because that usually sets me up for a pretty depressing semester.
I think that's all. I know there are many more, but those are the only ones that come to mind. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

We are praying.