Friday, January 19, 2007

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy


So I was trying to think of cooler titles for my blogs and I tried to think of something that would describe my fairly simple week (hence the title). So the week started out normal. Monday was nice. Samantha had to do some stuff in Ventura so I had Mason to myself most of the day. Monday night we met with the new leadership team for Community which I believe was very productive. We'll see if we accomplish all that we discussed at the meeting.

Tuesday was pretty chill. I basically sat at home doing nothing until I went with my Mom to her OVS soccer game in Santa Barbara. Wednesday was alright. Samantha had one of the girls from the office come over to pay bills. It was a little strange having someone I don't know hanging out in a house that's not mine, but she was cool. Poor Mason can't seem to shake this cod that he has. He now has a narsty cough in which he gasps for air. It's super sad. But Samantha's mom came into town on Wednesday night to watch Mason while Samantha and Hellmuth went out of town for their anniversary, giving me Friday off.

So my week was pretty much over as of Wednesday. Thursday I drove down to Northridge with my cousin to show her around the campus. I was able to pick up two classes worth of books (that would be 6 books for $175). It was nice to hangout with my cousin again. But that was it for the week. Today I'm just hanging out and doing nothing. This weekend is the snowboarding trip so that should be pretty fun, but for now everything is just easy peasy lemon squeezy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're so lucky to get to go snowboarding! I remember the first time I snowboarded...well, I'd rather not talk about it. All I remember is doing somersaults down the kitty hill.

ATSmith said...

what happens when you have too much time on your hands ... easy peasy lemon squeezy! funny.