Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekly Prayer Requests

Well, it has definitely been a while since I posted prayer requests. It's not that I haven't had any, it's just that I have had a lot less because school is out and I basically go to work and church (so I am kinda praying a lot anyway). Just as an update, I started my new job last week. It went really well and I am getting more used to it now. Wednesday I met Hellmuth (that would be Dr. Billy's first name; he's Icelantic) and he was very nice. Hellmuth's mother was in town Wednesday through Friday and she was very nice as well. I guess she was raving about me to her friend which made me feel good.

Friday was nice because Samantha had a Dr's appointment in Santa Barbara and she waited down there to pick up her step kids. So she was gone most of the day and I got to hang out with just Mason. It did kinda suck though because he had a fever the entire night before. He was better when I got there, but still a little fussy from his long night. But now we start another week and here go the prayer requests.

  • Please pray that this week goes well with Mason. He has been fighting off a Sinus infection for the last couple of weeks so please pray that he will get better soon.
  • Everyone in my family has had the flu over the last week or so. Please pray that my immune system won't fail me now. I really can't afford to get sick.
  • I am going on the Snowboarding trip next weekend with the youth group. Please pray for everyone going to be safe and that there will be no major injuries. Please pray for all of the drivers (I might be one too; we'll see) to be safe and to have wisdom and patience as they drive.
I think that is all I have for now. School starts in two weeks and I am sure I will be having plenty more prayer requests then.

No comments: