Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OJAI DAY!!!

First I would like to say that if any of you missed Ojai Day... Shame on You!!!! Just Kidding! Ojai Day was great fun, but I know people get busy. So let me try and fill you in on some of my favorite moments from these annual festivities...

1) Oak Grove School had a booth selling really neat bags made out of braided/recycled plastic grocery bags. They were pretty rad and I thought about buying one, but decided against spending money this weekend.

2)Emy Reynolds!!! Yeah, Emily preformed and it was awesome!!! Instead of having backup singers (which I didn't really like) she had a cellist accompanying her which gave her music an even more unique and amazing sound!

3) Local Hippies! I love Ojai Day because all of the hippies come out in all their glory!

4) Seeing EVERYONE!!! That's enough right?

So much more went on at Ojai Day and I am very sorry if you missed it! Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

I missed it, but by choice...I was scrapbooking all day! Eric took the girls, though, and they had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

I miss Ojai!!!!!!!!!! ):

PS How did you add a "Blogs I Read" section?