Thursday, October 04, 2007

A-???

Well, as you can probably tell by the pictures that Amber and I finished our tote bags (btw in case you can't tell Ambers is the pink one)! Amber actually finished two weeks ago and I just finished this last Monday. I am not sure what Amber got on her bag, but I got an A -. Normally I am stoked by A -es, but I was kinda disappointed by this A -. Because my fabric was so tin, Ms Dress (yes that is really her name... she's cooky) suggested I not only line the inside of my bag with the same material, but that I uses a fusible interfacing on the outside layer of the bag. I also made the straps two times (I think I am going to use the other ones as headbands) and had to figure out how to sew together the inside to the outside. Long story short, it took a LONG time to finish the bag and it was a little disappointing to only get an A - (she actually almost gave me a B +... I would have been REALLY disappointed for that one). But Amber did a great job on her bag and next week we should be starting our pajama pants.

3 comments:

ATSmith said...

Yeah!!!!

Christine H. said...

Okay, I am so impressed! I can't even sew a button on Eric's shorts...not kidding. He sews on his own buttons. : )

Katie said...

You guys did a great job! So...where's mine?!? =)