Friday, October 12, 2007

God is SOOOO GOOD!!!

Ok, I have to confess I have been planning this blog entry probably for the last week or so. So what makes this blog entry so special? This is my 100th blog entry (and almost the anniversary of my very first blog entry)!!! In honor of this monumental blog entry, I thought it was time for a new look (for the blog). I also thought I would take a look back on some of my favorite blog entries.

Well, who could forget my very first blog entry (if you were reading that long ago). I started this blog after some encouragement from some friends (well... Ryan...). At the time, I was watching Dalton (you all remember him right? the kid with an extra thumb? Well, he is all grown up now... and has a normal amount of fingers!) Who knew that such a great job with such a great little boy wouldn't last (well... God knew). Well, as you all know, God had a different plan for me that no longer involved Dalton. It is so cool to see how God is so faithful in taking care and providing me what I need. After the job with Dalton ended God handed me another amazing job with another AMAZING little boy! Who knew that this new job was going to be such a growing experience for me and for Mason (and his new little brother).

This last year God has been so faithful, not only with my jobs but with my family also. You all probably remember my mom's cancer scare. I am happy to say that her health is still holding up with regular doctor visits and regular monitoring of any recent changes.

Let's see, what else has changed this last year:
God really has been SOOOO GOOD to me this last year and I am so glad I have gotten to share all of the ups and downs with all of you!

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

AND ... you are learning to sew. Who ever could forget that?