Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mono?

I don't think I have mono but I have been SUPER tired lately... I have been sleeping great, but not getting too much, but I still wake up feeling tired and sort of achy. Don't really know what's going on with that... Maybe I will freak myself out enough again to go back to the doctors...

Other than being super tired, this week has been fun! I went for a nice bike ride down to Foster Park and was pleasantly surprise how nice it is down there. I actually have never visited Foster Park but had this image in my head of something really gross and dirty and just ghetto. But it was really pretty and well kept... and the river was nice to look at too. There is a good amount of water in it and I am thinking about going creek hopping sometime next week if anyone wants to join me.

Last night I went for a walk up on Shelf with Amber and the girls. It's always super nice to hang out with Amber and the girls made for a super fun walk. Sage must have run about 3/4 of the trail... I was amazed!

And now I find myself sitting at the coffee shop with Holly. Today is a beautiful day so go out and enjoy yourselves!

3 comments:

Eschew obfuscation! said...

ow ow ow... my ears hurt for you! those gauges look majorly painful. interesting counterpoint to your second earring though. It makes a sort of balance.
I really really hope you don't have mono! That would totally stink.
Life around here is looking normal... straining to get through one more day to spring break. anywho.
it's so great to be able to read your blog and keep up with your life! :)
happy Friday!

ATSmith said...

And now I find myself sitting in the coffee shop ... go out and enjoy yourself ... what? While you sip a yummy latte I have to go outside and be at one with nature? j/k

Um ... ya think you are sore from our killer workout on Shelf yesterday?

mandrews said...

I will have you know Amber that right after I wrote that post, Holly and I went to lunch and sat in the park eating our lunch and people watching... I'm not really sore are you?

Kate I am so glad you read my blog! I love reading yours too! Sorry I don't comment as much as I should! I love you!