Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pobre Niños Emos

In honor of going up to 2 gauges in my ears (they hurt SOOO bad! I put them in yesterday morning and they still are killing me!!! I am probably going to stay at 2s for a little while), I thought I would share a super interesting article that Ryan sent me about the crazy Emo Riots in Mexico. Apparently all the Punk kids and the Hard Core kids have gotten together and decided that Emo kids suck and are all gay so they want to beat them all up... Definitely read the article because it is really sad! Also check out this awesome video that completely describes what Emo is.



Work this weekend was good. Basically a normal weekend. I sort of have the next two weekends off (I have to work Friday night for sleepover LAX kids) so that should be really nice! Have a beautiful day!

No comments: