Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whirlwind

I definitely feel like I have been in a whirlwind these last two weeks. But what really sucks about it, is I dont' even remember what I did... Does that ever happen to you? You get so busy with a bunch of stuff that is really fun, but when you sit down to evaluate it, you realize that it was sort of a whole lot of fun nothingness... This probably makes no sense but I am trying...

I think if I had internet this week I probably would have updated my blog sooner with all of the wild exciting things happening in my life lately. Unfortuneately, the wireless at Coffee Connection has been down all week which leaves me without internet (well, ok not entirely true... I have internet at my house on our home computer. We used to have wireless there but it hasn't been working for months... if anyone wants to come over and fix it, I would definitely love them forever - talk about conditional love... - I will use my house computer for email and stuff like that but I hate updating my blog on it... and I can't upload pictures onto it... I just like using my slow laptop...). Let me try and rack my brain on the happening of the last two weeks...

Well, I have been hanging out with my friend Holly a lot. She works at Forest Home Ojai Valley as the Program Director (it's sort of like what I do in the summer so it's fun to hang out and talk about camp... yes I am a nerd but so is she... it's win-win) so we have been spending a lot of time there hanging out and working on stuff (like skate ramps and other stuff). Hanging out at her camp is definitely getting me excited about our summer camp. We have about 5 more weekends left before school is out and then maybe three weeks before camp begins... Time to start planning...

I can't really put my finger on anything concrete that has really happened in the last two weeks which sort of bums me out... All I know is that I have been having a good time and enjoying the incredible sunshine! I have some new pictures that migth spark something in my brain that I will try and post this week (pray for the wireless to be back up at the Coffee Shop). Other then that, Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments: