Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is in Bloom

The weekend after last, my parents, Chris and myself took a bike ride down to Ventura. The weather was perfect (a little warm... it was that 90F degree weekend) and the ride was great! I saw this little guy on the trail as we were riding down and we stopped to help him across the trail (and a quick photo opp...). For more pictures of this killer ride, check out this link.

I have also been having some fun with Henna and you should check out those pictures too!

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Oh my gosh...he is so cute! I want to take him home!

Eschew obfuscation! said...

awesome turtle!!! wow! :D It's so amazing how perfect he is, even at such a small age.
Where do you buy henna in the states? Anna and I were thinking of maybe finding some...